Applicants who are applying to obtain an entry visit visa permit to the United Arab Emirates have to fill the New Visa Application Form.
Entry Visa applicants to the UAE are advised to contact or send email message to the Consular Section in the Embassy of UAE to obtain a copy of the visa application form.
Phone: 02 – 6286 8802
Applicant’s details has to be typed in the visa application form and all the questions should be answered . Please include the following copies of documents during the lodging of the visa application:
• Completed visa application form by answering all the details (The
form has to be signed by the applicant. Please answer the sponsor’s name & address in the form. Applicants who hold official or Diplomatic Australian passports can provide the sponsor’s details by mentioning Australian Embassy in Abu Dhabi or Australian General Consulate in Dubai as well as the address.
• Coloured copy from the original visa application form.
• Applicant’s two recent & coloured passport size photos. Please
affix one of it in the visa application and write the applicant's name in the photo.
• A TPN from the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade
from one of its offices in the Australian States, stating the purpose of entry, date of arrival & duration of stay in the UAE as well as visa type, single or multiple (valid for 1 , 3 or 6 months). Please mention the sponsor name in the TPN (Australian Embassy in Abu Dhabi or Australian General Consulate in Dubai).
. If the Australian applicant is a member of the Australian Defence
Force, he /she has to submit a supportive letter from the UAE Military Attaché Office in Canberra (Phone: 02 - 6298 7777 Addres: 20 Pindari Crescent, O’mally)
• Coloured, clear & light copy of the visa applicant’s passport data
page and its cover ( which shows the type of the passport) as well as the original passport.
• The validity of the applicant’s passport has to be at least six
months or more from the date of entry to the UAE.
. Holders of an Ordinary/personal/normal Australian passports will be granted an entry visit/tourist visa on arrival at one of the UAE Airports.
So they don't need to apply through the Embassy.
• If the applicant is one of the Embassies or Consulates Diplomat
which are accredited in Australia, he / she has to submit a TPN from his /her Embassy or Consulate stating the purpose of entry, date & duration of stay in the UAE and visa type, single or multiple (valid for 1 or 3 months) as well as the requirements which are mentioned on the above. Please mention the sponsor name in the TPN (your country's Embassy or Consulate General in the UAE.
• The processing of an entry permit visa is at least 10 working days
or sometimes less.
- The processing of an entry permit visa is at least 10 working days or sometimes less.